Wednesday 27 November 2013

Favourite Perfume of the week #2 - Sugarbabes Touch

Hey everyone,

So I've been really busy recently so I haven't really had the time to sit down and write a blog post for you all to read but instead of giving you nothing, I thought that I'd do a short post telling you what my favourite perfume this week has been. 

So let's get into it....

So this week I've been really enjoying a fruity and light perfume which is the 'Sugarbabes'. This perfume is very sweet which I love. I also have another Sugarbabes perfume in a pink bottle called 'Touch'. 




I looked up the notes online so if any of you are interested about what notes are in it then here they are:

  • Rose
  • Violet
  • Cranberry
  • Lychee
  • Musk
  • Patchouli
Unlike my previous favourite perfume of the week which you can read here, this bottle's packaging is much less detailed and more simple. I think that the Anna Sui perfume was a slightly more pricey perfume whereas this one isn't but I like to use them both a lot. The packaging is just a simple round silver bottle with a sphere lid with the brand printed onto it in black. Like I said before this perfume isn't that expensive but I believe the smell is very good and the amount you get is such good value.



The perfume bottle size that I have is the 100ml but I have used so much of the perfume that I will be needing a new one soon!.... That is if they still sell this because I have a funny feeling that it might be limited edition or discontinued. 

One small bad point about this perfume however is that it doesn't last very long throughout the day. I think that because it is a lighter perfume it doesn't last longer then something with stronger notes. But in the future I would like to get a small perfume bottle so that I can transfer small amounts of perfume in it to carry around with me so that I can spray every now and then so that it lasts for longer.

However, if you are looking to get something fruity and light and don't want to spend too much then this perfume is great and I would definitely recommend it!

I hope that you enjoyed reading this post! I'm sorry that I haven't posted as often but I do try my best x




Check out my links:
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment