Saturday 9 January 2016

My New Year's Resolutions 2016

Hello,

So 2015 is gone now and I'm ready to start fresh with 2016! I thought that I'd share what resolutions I'm planning to keeping this year...hope you enjoy reading!


1. Keep room tidy 
I'm so bad with keeping my room tidy throughout the week cause of schoolwork and laziness, so this year I'm planning on breaking this habit and keeping my room tidy and organised.

2. Plan out tasks
At the start of last year, I kept up to date in my planner all the tasks I had to do and laid them out clearly...however towards the end of the year I began to slack with keeping up to date. So this year...I'm setting the goal of keeping a planner and planning time out for important tasks.

3. Draw and Paint more
Towards the end of last year, I began to lose motivation for drawing and painting...but this year this won't happen...I'm going to set aside some of my time to improve my artistic skills and just enjoy being creative!

4. Cleanse and Moisturise my face
This is definitely one of the hardest goals of mine because I always become so lazy and never put aside the time to do. At night I find it hard to motivate myself to cleanse my face and remove all my makeup...and I've definitely already made myself change this and am slowly getting myself into a routine of taking my makeup off before bed and moisturising my face. 

5. Go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier
I seemed to have slipped into the habit of staying up later than I should and then finding it hard to wake up in the morning...this year I'm putting an end to this...my goal is to start going to bed earlier so it's easier to wake up early and be productive!

I hope you enjoyed reading this...let me know what your New Year's Resolutions are!


No comments:

Post a Comment